HOME Forums General forum Helsinki Invitation

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Dear NA Directors,
    The Finnish Erasmus+ National Agency is pleased to invite you to the Informal NA Directors Meeting for Education and Training sectors. The Meeting will be held from 1st to 3rd of October 2019 in Helsinki at Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa, Kalastajatorpantie 1.

The meeting of Youth Directors will be held from 8th October to 11th October also in Helsinki; a separate invitation will be sent later.

The meeting is hosted under the Finnish EU Presidency. The Presidency program is titled “Sustainable Europe – Sustainable future”. In the fields of Education and Training one of the focus points of the Presidency program is Erasmus+: “To promote education, skills and mobility and strengthen European universities, we need a much stronger Erasmus programme”. More information on the Finnish Presidency is available here.

Hotel rooms have been reserved for the participants at Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa. The cost per person is EUR 400 which covers two nights at the hotel and the meals. To register for the event, please fill in the online registration form. The deadline for the registration is 30th August. We invite one person per National Agency.

We are both looking forward to meeting you in Helsinki.

Mikko and Mika

If there are any questions concerning the programme, the participants may contact Mikko Nupponen Mikko.Nupponen@oph.fi, Mika Saarinen Mika.Saarinen@oph.fi. For practical questions please contact Anita Varsa Anita.Varsa@oph.fi

As I informed you during the NA meeting in June, I will be moving for the autumn period to the Finnish Ministry of Education and Culture to contribute as an expert to the ongoing Erasmus+ negotiations. My colleague Mika Saarinen will be replacing me during my absence as NA Director. We both will be hosting the informal meeting – me just wearing a different hat.

Mikko

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.